Marker54

Need injection company

Hello all, 

last two years i have been running a Lure company and i need an Injection company now. My injection abilities are limiting the growth.  I have 18 Cavities in 3 molds from Bob and the lure does require a hook with lead be placed in each cavity ( I supply) - i need about 1000 lures month currently. The lure is visible on my website (marker54.com) and is the M54 and Jerk Shrimp .. both Plastics are a custom version of Saltwater Hard mixture (i have that recipe dialed in) and i only need white injected.. I take care of the coloring. 

NOW i have called the major injectors here in the USA and ALL (or all i can find) are none ZERO, ZIP are interested in more work (they REALLY REALLY REALLY  don't like the putting things in molds part) two of them said i should consider China.. (made me laugh USA manufacture telling me to manufacture in China) ...SO i have found a CHINA injector and they are ready to go BUT I'm not super enthused about that.   i like the Made here in the USA concept so i figured i would toss then out to the community in a last ditch effort  to see if anyone knows of a smaller injector who's looking to expand with me ... and willing to put hooks with lead in molds :mellow:. I'd like to use my current molds, but if this elusive company is using a Zorn i can pony up for a pie mold (sigh!) 

Also i am looking for a HardPlastic lure Injector so i can bring  3 other lures OUT of china - might have to cut new molds the, odds of getting mine from them seem slim... 

email works best marker54lures@gmail.com -  I'm happy to pay for any lead that works out to a deal with an injector. 

regards

joshua 

Marker54.com

Edited by Marker54