K&M

Packaging help

Hey Gang, 

I am new to this site. I was hoping some of you would be able to give me some recommendations on packaging that doesn't cost an arm and a leg without going out of the country.  Specifically, I need some printed soft plastic zip-lic and some clamshell packaging for spinnerbaits, shaker jigs, etc. I would really appreciate any recommendations.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Baitjunkys said:

.065 per bag. 85.00 per color one time. 10k minimum. 500 dhl freight. China source. 3 week delivery.

I am trying to get a couple of prices from a couple of different Chinese suppliers through alibaba.com, but it is kind of frustrating not being able to actually speak with someone and the waiting for replies. Do you remember who?

1 minute ago, K&M said:

I am trying to get a couple of prices from a couple of different Chinese suppliers through alibaba.com, but it is kind of frustrating not being able to actually speak with someone and the waiting for replies. Do you remember who?

Look up Lydia Chen on facebook.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 12:10 PM, K&M said:

Hey Gang, 

I am new to this site. I was hoping some of you would be able to give me some recommendations on packaging that doesn't cost an arm and a leg without going out of the country.  Specifically, I need some printed soft plastic zip-lic and some clamshell packaging for spinnerbaits, shaker jigs, etc. I would really appreciate any recommendations.  Thanks. 

Hi!

We specialize in fishing tackle packaging and all of our equipment and supplies are all made here in the US. Feel free to visit out website

www.blisterpackaging.com or give us a call at: 800-341-5961