Dink Mendez

Need Help looking for crankbait

8 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble looking for a Ron E BEE  ----Baby Pig Crankbait

I'm not worried about color or condition. I'm need some for my collection

I was also told there is a tackle store that sell a similar version or a reproduction of the crankbaits, some where in Kentucky maybe or Carolinas

Also, if and members that make them and are similar in action and shape I would like to purchase a couple of them. tHANKS

1 hour ago, Dink Mendez said:

I was also told there is a tackle store that sell a similar version or a reproduction of the crankbaits, some where in Kentucky maybe or Carolinas

Also, if and members that make them and are similar in action and shape I would like to purchase a couple of them. tHANKS

do you have any pictures of one ?

Dink shoot me a PM.  There are a few builders making copies or similar plugs and I know a couple guys that might sell an original, but they are not cheap now a days.

On 8/30/2017 at 11:58 PM, Dink Mendez said:

You might have some luck with this guy...He worked/learned from Ron E Bee for 10 years

http://www.bradwiegmann.com/lures/hand-crafted/229-flat-sided-balsa-wood-custom-crankbaits.html

• Like 1