ddl

best place to buy createx in canada?

On 26/09/2017 at 7:51 PM, ddl said:

was looking for the best online shop whit lowest price and most complete lineup of createx like wicked and auto air.have not find a lot of places that is carying auto air.

tks

Maple airbrush is decent, based in Canada, great customer service.

• Thanks 1

yeah she is cool.for now desseres is my best ,free shipping for order of 35 $ plus but they have createx,auto air but not wicked.they have something cool that i recently try ,it's called golden.very good paint i love their yellow that look more like a perch than any createx colors i have seen yet

Have found 3 online sites besides amazon;  mapleairbrush as listed above, deserres and curries. Each one offers different options; for example one carries createx autoair line, 2 have free shipping if you spend "X" amount, one has shipping costs with it but prices are cheaper, some carry fluorescent wicked or createx and others don't. Some carry pens while others don't, need to see each site to suit your needs. Amazon has it as well but is way overpriced and also shipping is crazy. If you keep checking on Amazon every once and awhile they offer free shipping on one or some items and you can periodically save that way. No one in my area carries this stuff. I would buy locally but its 4hrs of driving for me just to walk in so online is all I got.

• Like 1