AZ Fisher

Floater bubbles/micro balloons

Richard, thanks for the suggestion.  I did contact them, didn't talk to Kim but did talk to another nice young lady.   She said she didn't know if they were the same product and when I asked if anyone else there might know she replied she didn't think so.    AA and I have sent each other some in the mail for comparison.   Should arrive in the next day or so.    Will post the findings.    Thanks

• Like 1

Got AZ's sample today.  I compared the sample from a plastic bag of the  "Super Floater Bubbles" with some of the Alumilite Microballons directly from the container. 

I can see and feel no difference at all.  If there is a difference, it is not a difference you can see without a microscope.

I would feel comfortable in saying that they are, in essence, the same.

Now, I have used Alumilite Microballons in Soft Plastic before, and in large enough quantities it will stiffen the plastisol (add softener) and turn it white (can't make a true clear bait), but it works find.  Of course the Microballons works well in resins.

So, are they the same, well, in essence, yes.

But, I will be waiting for AZ Fisher's opinion on this. 

• Like 1

I have not received AA"s sample yet, but from his description of the way micro's worked in soft plastic I would tend to agree they would be the same. The Lurecraft website mentions the same effects, stiffness and opacity,  in their description of the Floater bubbles in soft plastic baits. Thanks,   AZ