Scuster132

Repairing Huddlestons

Thanks for letting me know it's possible I guess I'll start looking into it more.I don't really think color matters all that much the action is what gets em. Big slow easy meal,  do you use the soft plastisol? Thoughts on embedding a piece of fabric in the tail to resist being bitten off?

The fabric will work but from my recollection coffee filters were being used to strengthen baits back when I joined in 2004.  Baits like drop shot baits or jig trailers as to pass the hook through.

Some were experimenting (may be 5 years ago) with the super stretchy formula/additives that made baits much tougher.   I never used any of it and really don't know how it performed.  Lurecraft 536 perhaps?    A few guys were also using plastisol ink stretch additives bought directly from various places online.

The interesting thing to note is that none of them are common place in the hobby.  Usually a telling sign.:D

Edited by Travis