Les Young

Essential series 6’finesse crawler

I have had the mold for a couple years.  It shoots great and makes a nice bait.  The bait itself has a meaty nose and mid section while the tail flattens out on one side giving it good action, but like all Essential molds it doesn't have the shiny finish  of the cnc  version.  I fish it on a shaky head with excellent results.

It's is one of my "standards" for both Drop Shot and Finesse worms.  I have been shooting it in the new MF Super-Float Bounce  and I REALLY like how it stands out on drop shot. 

I'm a big fan of the Eseential Molds and I have had no issues getting good baits with the mold . 

(I live in Minnesota and  I have to pre-heat ANY mold in the winter when I get started. But once  it is warm you are good to go)

http://www.pouryourownworms.com/Super-FloatBOUNCE-Medium-FirmBOUNCE-4-Gallon.htm

The float material makes great wacky worms because when they throw the worm, just keep an eye out for it to float to the surface and reuse it!