Sbauer9

Soft Plastic Regrinds

Hey guys this is my first post here so correct me if I'm doing anything wrong. The place I was buying Regrinds from (sometimes called runners) just went out of business. I was wondering if anyone else had place where I could look to buy regrinds online. Regrinds are the left over pieces of plastic from the molding process that bait company grind up again and sell.

Just a quick shout out to ozarktackle.com, I ordered 15 lbs of regrinds on Tues around 11:15 eastern time and they arrived here in Ohio today via USPS. Everything seems good with the plastic but wont get to try it for a few days. On their "info" page it says to e-mail for shipping quote but no need to as they do have a shipping calculator on their checkout page. shipping was 18.11 and total cost for 15 lbs was $60.11 but I did order some from their clearance page. Only minor complaint is that they did not send a shipping notification or tracking info.

3 hours ago, Baitjunkys said:

so its basically 2 gallons of plastic which new is about 60-70.00 shipped. And theres is pre colored I guess.

Yes the OP was looking for re-grinds. I also have a gallon of the baitjunkys new plastisol and all of your scents. I will admit that I like the ideal of regrinds because the color and glitter are already taken care of. I am still extremely new to shooting plastic and that eliminates one variable for me. essentially regrinds are the same price shipped as your new.