Jesse9583

small ice fishing molds?

Looking for ideas for soft plastic molds that are made for ice fishing.  I love using soft plastics for ice fishing crappie but they need to be small.  I was considering the Bait Junkys 1" arkansas Flash.  Anyone have experience with that particular mold?  Also, any other recommendations for ice fishing molds would be appreciated as I plan to buy a couple different options.  Thanks everyone, good knowledge in this forum!

9 hours ago, Jesse9583 said:

Looking for ideas for soft plastic molds that are made for ice fishing.  I love using soft plastics for ice fishing crappie but they need to be small.  I was considering the Bait Junkys 1" arkansas Flash.  Anyone have experience with that particular mold?  Also, any other recommendations for ice fishing molds would be appreciated as I plan to buy a couple different options.  Thanks everyone, good knowledge in this forum!

I don't own that particular mold but know several that do and they all say it shoots awesome, looks great and catches fish. pretty much all the molds they make will shoot great with minimal effort. 

keep an eye on lsbaits.com in the new year.