Soupysayso

Attention hard bait enthusiasts

I have two hardbaits I would like to have a mold made for. One is an original plastic form from a company that no longer makes the lure. The other is a smaller hand carved wood version that I have tested and am happy with. I do not have the time or expertise to get into making my own RTV silicone molds so I thought I would throw it out there to see if anybody would like some business. It would involve a 4 part mold as there are some complex internal cavities and a wire through design. I would need to use the mold to make in the neighborhood of 1000 molded lures. I have considered del-mart as a possibility but I am posting this for some guidance from the forum members. Lures are approximately 3 3/4" and 3" long and 3/4" and 1/2" wide respectively with tapered design. Also, what are the laws regarding reproducing lures for sale that are no longer produced? Anybody who is interested can either post here or private message me with approximate costs and requirements. Thanks in advance.