Kreate

Lure painting for starters

I want to start painting my own lures, jerkbaits to my big swimbaits both hard plastic and wood. I don't know where to start. I want to buy the tools that will last me and wont break too much of my bank. I understand I will have to pay like 100 or over just for a brush. Which ones do you guys recommend and from brush to compressor. What is everything i am going to need to get started? I want to get a gravity fed brush, I heard they are better for what I am trying to do. I want to be able to cover larger areas and get very detailed as well. Thank you in advance. 

As Braided Line said, there are a lot of good videos on YouTube.  For recommendations on Airbrushes, compressors, paint, clearcoats, etc shift over to the hardbait forum and use the search feature to explore literally hundreds of posts on specific topics.  You’ll find that painting crankbaits is more about developing your skill with an airbrush, any airbrush whatever the cost, than it is about the equipment you are using.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1