AWorley

Anyone know if BTS is taking orders?

I ordered 2 molds December 11th, received them Monday January 8th. I emailed prior and Betty replied all new orders would ship out in 14 days. Considering it was Christmas time, molds arrived about what she had said taking into account a shutdown period for Christmas.

• Thanks 1

BTS seems to be open but he still owes me 4 molds I paid for over a year ago. I send him an email from time to time. I got one reply over that period asking what my order numbers were. That was months ago.

Now that Ive said that, watch how quickly this thread gets removed from the one place it holds value. 

54 minutes ago, BHLures said:

Now that Ive said that, watch how quickly this thread gets removed from the one place it holds value. 

By "holding value," do you mean a helpful post here on TU?  Because you haven't had one of those for months.  July 15, 2017 to be exact.  Between then and now, it has been nothing but Bob-bashing posts.  Last time we had a Bob flare-up, you took something I posted entirely out of context.  I sent you a PM apologizing for that (to which I got no response,) but here you are again jumping aboard the Bob-bashing train. 

As I've said many times before, I have nothing to do with Bob.  Never purchased an item from him, nor do I intend to.  From all the posts we've had in the past, it's pretty obvious that purchasing ANYTHING from Bob at this point would be incredibly risky.  I think AWorley has all the answers he needs, but I will leave this thread open........for now.  ;)

39 minutes ago, alsworms said:

By "holding value," do you mean a helpful post here on TU?  Because you haven't had one of those for months.  July 15, 2017 to be exact.  Between then and now, it has been nothing but Bob-bashing posts.  Last time we had a Bob flare-up, you took something I posted entirely out of context.  I sent you a PM apologizing for that (to which I got no response,) but here you are again jumping aboard the Bob-bashing train. 

As I've said many times before, I have nothing to do with Bob.  Never purchased an item from him, nor do I intend to.  From all the posts we've had in the past, it's pretty obvious that purchasing ANYTHING from Bob at this point would be incredibly risky.  I think AWorley has all the answers he needs, but I will leave this thread open........for now.  ;)

So let me get this right. When someone asks if there are still issues ordering from BTS, that's ok with you. But if I tell them yes there are still issues, you apparently see that as bashing and not helpful?

What's not helpful is you attacking me every time I try to be helpful. 

Last Friday I decided to take the plunge and order one of those molds to see if he was still in business. They’re only pay option was PayPal and I don’t have an account. I sent an email requesting other payment options and they still have not responded.   I am thinking instead of trying the basstackle 736 crawl. It looks similar to the Bob’s tackle. 702.

6 hours ago, BHLures said:

So let me get this right. When someone asks if there are still issues ordering from BTS, that's ok with you. But if I tell them yes there are still issues, you apparently see that as bashing and not helpful?

What's not helpful is you attacking me every time I try to be helpful. 

Everyone knows your story by now.  I hope you get your molds or a refund some day.  :)

• Thanks 1

I have read several horror stories about molds not showing up, no answers to emails, etc

I myself have never had that problem so I continue to order from Bob. I know him and Betty have had health problems and other problems on top of that. How he runs his business is none of my business, I guess I have just not been done wrong by him and until I do I will continue to buy from him.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2018 at 12:13 AM, Buster68 said:

I received shipping confirmation on the 6th

Mold on the 8th 

QuickMemo+_2018-01-18-00-06-47.png

Thanks for sharing that info, very helpful. I figure the guy has to eat and pay the bills so I'm sure he's doing what business he can to stay afloat. He just needs to take care of past orders first imo. I ordered 4 small molds back in Nov 2016. I would think he could practically do them in his sleep.