Big Ray

Best Keitech swimbait mold

I compared the Baitmold's Swing Impact Fat 3,8" to the Keitech's original one and the shape is really the same. The difference is that there is not any insert to create slots, but believe me two opposite slots are a real ass pain in term of resistant bait. The other difference is that Keitech's lures have been made with a double density plastisol.

Ah ... $14,40 in machined stone resin 

Bye

Cami

I’ve got the clone 3,8 fat swing impact from the Ukraine baitmold company and let me tell you.......

1- takes forever to get 6 weeks from date of order

2 had a hard time getting an email respone

althought some of that might have been me

3 quality wise on par with with do it or basstackle shoots good 99.5%of the time when it  doesn’t it’s because I’ve got air in the injector

And please don’t bash me because I looked elsewhere for molds I just think that it’s a poor man that only knows one way.

would I buy from him again ? Yep!

it was the single  cavity aluminium mold that I bought

image.jpg

• Like 2

Damn I want to get them all. I was going to get the Bait molds version but 6 weeks seems like a long time. Maybe I will get it later it is only  34 bucks right now. I decided to get the ES Ripper from Barlows Mark.

Edited by Big Ray
  • Like 1

Just got the ES ripper and boy I'm digging it, I've yet to pour but I have other ES molds so I expect it to do well. I have a single cavity one from  Bass that works great but it is a single and better priced than the ripper aluminum from do it, I got a 4.8 from them as well

i am looking forward to pouring this bait,

• Like 1

On 1/18/2018 at 7:30 PM, mjs said:

How are the open pour ones from lure parts online?

I haven't used any from lure parts online, but if you want some killer handpour swimbait molds check out https://www.stankxbaitco.com/product/sbc-molds-swims-jerks . I get great results from those molds, if you want to do any capsule pouring make sure you get the 4" step tail, 7" bape, or 7" rocket.4?ui=2&ik=5d1b0db382&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1658844920305850328&th=170566aa844a97d8&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8Qm-OQLzOuNSQGJN9nlJ0U5Tm1gNBYy4oryl6pSkyA7yowfnUMYKYBkV5dcjrtE2k9TyXZg3sWiC57_3zAxxrERU01tFJq6CWVVHRslAFR0tzG4YEcQoFKdYI&disp=emb