Super Ron

Hunting for a specific mold

Hey guys I am looking for a specific mold.  Simply it's a 1/2 oz jig head, not a round or football style and not an arkie.   No indentions  to put eyes in.   The jig was made by the now (out of business) Knuckle Down Lures.   If it's a Do-it mold, I can't find it.

I'm willing to have a mold made.   I looked on CNC molds but they will not copy a jig head if it's a current production model.    And I get that.   That would be wrong anyway.   If it's in production I would just buy one.

So if you guys come up with any ideas, let me know.   

Thanks

Ron

17 hours ago, Super Ron said:

Hey guys I am looking for a specific mold.  Simply it's a 1/2 oz jig head, not a round or football style and not an arkie.   No indentions  to put eyes in.   The jig was made by the now (out of business) Knuckle Down Lures.   If it's a Do-it mold, I can't find it.

I'm willing to have a mold made.   I looked on CNC molds but they will not copy a jig head if it's a current production model.    And I get that.   That would be wrong anyway.   If it's in production I would just buy one.

So if you guys come up with any ideas, let me know.   

Thanks

Ron

Not to be smart but do you realize how many different jigs are out there that aren't round, football or arky??  A picture is about the oly wany anyone can help you without going through 3/4 of the Do-it catalog.

EDIT: The pictures came up after I posted, sorry. Send those pics to CNC Molds-N-Stuff, that isn't any production mold I ever saw, in fact I never saw that head. It is basically a rectangle with a rounded bottom utilizing a flat eye hook.

Edited by smalljaw
  • Like 1