bassmaster0726

Do it molds x2 colorant

Does anyone know what happened to all the do it molds x2 colorant? I used to pour baits about 2 years ago and now getting back into it and was looking at purchasing colors and I remembers th x2 was the best but they don’t have all the colors especially the colors I need. Does anyone know what happened or suggest a company that makes really strong colorant, ps. Looking for black, watermelon, blue, green pumpkin, I’m trying to order from all the same place to save money on shipping , thanks 

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Have to agree with this, they are strong but not so strong you can mix it well before using. Some x2 colors are way to thick and don’t mix well.  

Agree.

lureworks/ispikeit hands down best value and one of the best ranges.

lurecraft and mf have a strong range too, colours don’t seem as strong though particularly mf.

Baitjunkys, not sure if this is the brand baitjunkys but I just ordered some medium and a few other things from you guys last night, anyways I ended up going with the do it molds essential series. I’m just praying I don’t have to use a half a bottle of blackto  just get the color right, I’m using a mold with thin appendages and sometimes the black ends up looking like smoke when some parts of the mold are too thin.

26 minutes ago, bassmaster0726 said:

Baitjunkys, not sure if this is the brand baitjunkys but I just ordered some medium and a few other things from you guys last night, anyways I ended up going with the do it molds essential series. I’m just praying I don’t have to use a half a bottle of blackto  just get the color right, I’m using a mold with thin appendages and sometimes the black ends up looking like smoke when some parts of the mold are too thin.

Try adding some fine black flake, so the thin appendages will still look darker.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Have to agree with this, they are strong but not so strong you can mix it well before using. Some x2 colors are way to thick and don’t mix well.  

I agree about the 2X being difficult - as it's real hard to measure accurately - not such a big deal if you want something BLACK and don't care too much about how much goes in.... but really hard to control if you just want a "couple drops"..... 

J.