Sudd

Crankbait lips

Places to get deep diving Crankbait lips? Not the typical lureparts, Barlow, Netcraft. I'm needing lips with the round shaft on the end and has the line tie in the Lip. I usually get from lureparts but they stay out of stock a lot, so I'm trying to find a backup suppliers.

14 hours ago, Sudd said:

I emailed  LPO yesterday to see when they would have them in, but I haven't gotten a response back yet.

Give them a call.  Emails seem to imply that you don't need a quick answer.  I kind of figured that out recently working with other specialty suppliers.  Uggggg

8 minutes ago, Anglinarcher said:

He makes a bait that is designed specifically around that style of lip.  

True, it would be hard for me to make my own unless I had the mold that my uncle's had when they had the company. It's very expensive to have a mold made.  But Lure parts contacted me back. They have my back. They can put a rush on my lips if I need an order quicker.

• Like 2

Contact Joey at Blademaster Lures.

He owns Suddeth and still makes the "Little Earl" Crankbait (which that is what your bait is isn't it?) He may sell you a few.

I reworked his masters and molds not long ago and was at his shop the other day he has a load of Little Earl Lips.

Regards,

John Prior     

4 minutes ago, bladesandbaits said:

Contact Joey at Blademaster Lures.

He owns Suddeth and still makes the "Little Earl" Crankbait (which that is what your bait is isn't it?) He may sell you a few.

I reworked his masters and molds not long ago and was at his shop the other day he has a load of Little Earl Lips.

Regards,

John Prior