Chucktown Redfisher

Looking for Shad Heads for In-Line Spinner

I am looking for heads that go on an in-line spinner like this. 

https://www.panthermartin.com/Lures/saltwater-freshwater/HulaRunner

https://www.fishusa.com/product/Blue-Fox-Flash-Spinners

I was not able to find anything on Barlows for Janns but may have missed it.  Also I have not found any other websites for spinnerbait parts.  Help appreciated!

I used an Ultra Minnow jig mold to step up the look of my inlines, several years ago. I believe the mold I used covered sizes from 1/4 to 5/8. I filed a groove for a pull pin and used an .051 buzz bait wire as a pin.

When I started my lure company I wanted a head that would use larger eyes so I had heads designed for me. I only have them in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ounce. The 1/4 and 3/8 take a size 3 eye and the 1/2 takes a size 3.5.

If you decide you're interested in seeing them, message me a number and I'll text some pics. I'll be at an expo all next week, without my computer, so I might be a little slow to respond.

1 minute ago, MT204 said:

Just happen to have a Diner Shiner in my pocket with no hook. Had a friend wondering the same thing so cast one without hook. Depending on how many you need just drill a hole threw the center. Could even make a drilling jig if needed.

IMG_2170[1].JPG

How do I go about getting some of these? Can I order heads without hooks from Barlows/Janns?

16 hours ago, Chucktown Redfisher said:

Gas pumper,  Do you make these?  How difficult would it be to make them so that they could slide onto an in-line?  

No I do not pour these,but you can order the mold as suggested and pour your own ,just get a piece of stainless steel the diameter you need and lay across the mold close mold and tap lightly with a rubber mallet to make indent in mold.