Cub48

Ebay Twin Injector review

Just got my twin injector in form Ebay . For the price i was well pleased i wanted a twinset but did not want to spend 2 hundred bucks . I already had blending block and an injector from one company but they would not sell me the piece that would hold the two injectors together. I homemade but it was ok didn't work like it was susposed to. Enough of that i give the pro's and con's i have not used it yet as i am in sick so i'll let u know when i do. 1.The tubes are smooth and well finished. 2. The piston is a good thick piston with oring 3.The set came with extra set of orings 4. Blending block well made injectors fit right in when assemblied Has hold rod. Con's 1 The knobs are not the greatest 2. not a screw off top on the tubes it is just a machined top 3 Has pop off ends but are tight and think be ok. 4. Took a month to  get but i was not in a hurry. all in all i think was good buy. Cub48

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bass Tackle Molds make great products i have not bought anything that did not work like it supposed too. Sometimes we don't look ahead u might want to get the larger one . I always said i won't have enough molds to shoot that much plastic at once . Now i have 5 baby shad molds i can shoot 3 before refill if i had the larger i could shoot all 5 without refill. So now i use my Mini Shooting Star  to do the job. I wanted the twin injector to do small practice jobs like two new colors to see how they look together. Cub48

• Like 1