Mylures

Lip Angle

I had some major problems with my latest new crankbait. The very first one worked just great. Then I finished more and they wouldn't wiggle right. I tried less lip angle to see if that helped. No matter what I did they just wouldn't work. :pissed: Thanks to Jeff Klein's help they all work great now. He told me to try more lip angle. I was using from 10-15 degrees and that didn't work so I went right to 22 degrees. This time when I went down to the lake to try a few new ones I was quite pleased :D This past monday I went out and tried 7 of my newest bug eye crankbaits. The results were great. I caught 16 Walleyes on 5 out of the seven crankbaits I used. I lost one 3+ pounder right along side of the boat, got 2 3+ pounders and about 14 12-14 walleyes which I released. Thanks a million for the help Jeff. Like I said, it is awesome to catch that fisrt fish on something you just created. That really made my day. :D:D:D Ken Schmitz Mylures

:D Thanks Nathan, I might just consider that if I can consistantly do that good. I guess it don't hurt to think positive or dream alittle. Now I need to get some nice ones when I am in a tournament. That is where all the work and time pay off. Others notice and thats the best advertising you can get. Ken Schmitz Mylures