Artificial All The Way

Florida colors

Well, that one is a tough one to answer.  I have done  some fishing in Florida, and like every other place, the fish like to change their mind a lot.

For Sweet (fresh), Pumpkin, motor oil, greens, lets say natural earth tones seemed to be best for me.

For Salt, same ones, but the bright colors, like Chartreuse, Oranges, etc., also worked well.  

White was always productive for me as well.

1 hour ago, The Dutchman said:

The pros say if you aren't fishing junebug for bass you won't catch any. 

+1

Most all of my Florida customers ordered junebug like it was going out of style!  Another popular color was Okeechobee Special.   You can scroll down and see it here.....

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Big_Bite_Baits_Swimming_Craw_6pk/descpage-BBBSWMC.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnuDTBRDUARIsAL41eDp1pC-9dTGMPrGOeMPUiaMIWxzQJufL2kZ224C_w1GT-csH8MVbXJgaAuUfEALw_wcB

I moved to Southwest Florida last year. From my personal experience making and fishing my own baits these have all worked well:

Inshore Saltwater: Pearl white (with and without Chartreuse tail)

Rootbeer w/ gold flake  (with and without Chartreuse tail)

Freshwater Bass: Junebug w/ green flake

Black w/ blue flake

Watermelon w/ red flake

Red Shad Red (old Bears Baits color) w/ black flake

• Like 1