Artificial All The Way

Old Lurecraft plastic

I suspect you can.  I had some that was over 5 years old, hard packed, a different brand, and I  mixed it well and use it still.  I got it to test it and moved a couple of times and ...... well, it did get tested.  LOL

I sure would not toss it out without testing it.  I had no need for hardener once I mixed it back up.

,I used the plastic for over 10 years everyday so I know the plastic,it changed and is not even close to the plastic it once was,they still advertise  It is crystal clear, smokesless and is less likely to scorch when heated properly,not true anymore,I still use it so I'm not really bashing them,just would like to see the truth stated in the description,not talking about any other plastic,Im talking about the lurecraft 500,and it still is a fact no matter who cant get what,its not the same anymore as I stated,who said anything about fault???

• Like 1

Ya I know why it changed,my end product had changed also,need to readjust everything,They didnt tell anyone it changed is my complaint really,in this buisiness you have to keep readjusting when manufacturers change product,would be nice to let customers know I believe

• Thanks 1

I agree someone should let someone know. Colors are the same way they change but no one lets you know when it will happen. They could take a little time and repost the description of the plastic a little just for a heads up. Had a guy from Canada text me the other day about the same thing with his plastic, but he bought a large amount of five gallon pails and found it had changed. He was not a happy camper either. 

• Like 1