walleye warrior

Next level of production

2 hours ago, walleye warrior said:

After you get to the point that hand injecting does not keep up with demand. Whats the next step? Injection machine brands, sizes, manufacturers etc.

I tried multiple searches and nothing came up, so I thought I would ask the experts

There are no real "Brands" when it comes to injection machines. You either buy one used or you have one custom built for you. Be warned though, numbers I have seen first hand from Zorn for a new injection machine is $40k - $60k for just the machine and $8k - $10k on the molds (each). There is a lot to  these machines and it's not as simple as you put one in your shop and it produces the baits for you. 

My advice, IF you are serious and can make a serious investment and wish to take it to that level, contact Mr. BaitJunkys (Leonard) directly and discuss your needs with him, I know he may have a few options for you. 

Edited by DaveMc1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing you did not say is what do you call next step? What kind of numbers do you need ? There is nothing like seeing what you can really do if you just think on it. I know me and Dave do some pretty high numbers with what some might call lower level products. And remember there is no magic machine that wil produce high number without some one being there to baby sit the machine and have knowledge to fix the little things that can go wrong once in awhile.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1