Ultimate Predators

Soft Plastic Bait Ball

Ive searched the forums cant find anything specific but does anyone know how a soft plastic bait ball is made ?

I'm assuming one makes the little baits puts them inside a mold and shoots clear plastic around them and possibly still need to do a dip into clear when done.

Capture13.JPG

Edited by Ultimate Predators
  • Like 1

A little off topic but has anyone noticed increased success fishing these baitball style baits?

I have always been under the impression fish target 1 minnow our of the school at a time and for this reason I ? If this bait style is more so to target fishermen. 

Not trying to highjack but my curiosity is getting the best of me

• Confused 1

You may be right, I'm here to catch fisherman. I think the bait is awesome. I believe this bait will catch fish, the fact that its a bait ball or not does not really make that much difference. Under the right circumstances and fishing conditions lots of baits will work. But to say a Bait ball of any kind is the be all end all of fish catching .......... im sure its not. Just another option.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hillbilly voodoo said:

A little off topic but has anyone noticed increased success fishing these baitball style baits?

I have always been under the impression fish target 1 minnow our of the school at a time and for this reason I ? If this bait style is more so to target fishermen. 

Not trying to highjack but my curiosity is getting the best of me

Let's make this 4 in a row, nope, but I have some hard baits in it.  It is awesome looking.