Mopjig14

Heavy sparky mold

Hey everyone, finally made an account here after years of this forum popping up in google searches. Speaking of that, I found an old post through google but can't find in through the search function on the forums??? Anyways I am looking for a picture(s) of the 3/4 and 1 oz sparky jig head from the top and sides. I would love an arky style head in these sizes but cannot seem to find one other than the hilts which I can't find pictures of either. I want the head to be as flat as possible pretty much like the smaller arky heads.  I will be doing a screw lock mod and want to use a tk800 with the occasional 5317. I'm not new to modding my molds, just have not made one from a blank block of aluminum. Thanks y'all!

• Like 1

If you email them or call them Pamela over at Dolphin Sports (they own what's left of the Hilts mold dies) is friendly and responsive.  If the mold you want is still available maybe she would send you a picture or two.  I don't want to speak out of turn of course I know she is very busy.  Can't hurt to ask. 

• Like 1