JustADude

I need help identifying this skirt layer color.

I use a LOT of this layer! For some odd reason, I can't find it anywhere now. I have no idea who makes it, the color code...anything.  And...I'm out. :(   Can anyone point me in a direction? It's mostly clear with micro holo or maybe green flake with a spattering of larger black flake. I've attached a picture. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

20180302_143620.jpg

58 minutes ago, smalljaw said:

I don't mean to be smart but if you use a color a LOT, how don't you even know the name or where you get it from??????

Look at color #132 at Fishingskirts, it is called shiner.

Well, yeah. I picked it out in person and I think they stopped carrying it.  I know, I know...not smart. Thanks Captian Obvious! Lol! (Insert friendly driving sign here).  :D. I looked at the one you mentioned nut I THINK it's going to end up being clear/green/black?  It's almost a super light mouse?

12 hours ago, JustADude said:

Upon further review By The replay official...I think you are correct.  It's going to be shinier! Thank you so much! 

I had the same thought, but like you after looking at it along with other colors I don't think it is exact but it is similar enough that it should work. What was the name of the place you got the material?  I'm wondering if that was a special color unique to them, almost every store has colors you can't get anywhere else. To this day I have to go to Janns Netcraft for Avocado,  over 10 years and still nobody else carries that color skirt material so I'm assuming Janns has it made special.  You also know as Cadman said, if you send them a sample they will match it but you need to buy 500 tabs I believe. Good luck on the search.

• Like 1

That's just it...I forgot that too.  It's totally on me for not cataloging  my materials better. I've searched at every place I've purchased materials and they all claim it wasn't theirs.  Strange! But because i didn't catalog them better, I couldn't hold anyone's feet to the fire. I've purchased from Jann's,  Lure Parts, Barlows, TW...all of them don't have it. I think between the 2 we've narrowed it down to, one should work.  I'll post once I get them in and let you guys know. I really do appreciate the help. This was driving me nuts. I've been out of it for a year and need more big-time!

Fishingskirts.com carries GLC products and if they don't have it I would be surprised. The other place to check is SkirtsPlus and they should have a catalog you can download (If not send me a PM and I will send it to you). These two companies produce like 95% of the skirt material on the market so one should have it.

Allen 

• Like 1