JustADude

Identify this skirt color - Part 2!

You guys were absolutely awesome the first time around! Thanks to all your help, I was able to find the color I was looking for. However, there is one that is even more difficult. In fact, it's going to make the first one look so easy it's ridiculous. I use a lot of this color as well. I am down to  a partial tab. That's it. If you guys have any ideas, please share them! It's almost a smoke color with micro blue and maybe a little green flake? It also has very light pepper. I've included an image. I really appreciate all of your help! Thank you guys!

20180311_150010.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's blue. There MAY be one or two specs of micro green in there...but the primary micro flake color is blue. The smoke isn't a dark smoke either. It is transparent. The black flake is larger and scattered. I hope this description helps. Thanks again for any and all help!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustADude said:

I'm thinking you nailed it...maybe.  I still see a bit oh green in places. I'm almost thinking it's a holdover color from before Naked Bait Co went out of business?  But this Living Rubber color is the closest yet!

Thanks!

You are right. It is Naked Bait  #BSH26 - Crystal Flake Smoke Blue Crystal

• Like 1

It looks like smoke with small green flake and pepper. Look at FG-1 from Living Rubber:

Smoke Green Shad Scale flake silicon skirting-FG1

Of course it may be one of those Internet how you perceive it things as well. 

Fishingskirts has clear tabs tabs under the “no flake” section, but they are frequently out...

clemmy

3 hours ago, clemmy said:

It looks like smoke with small green flake and pepper. Look at FG-1 from Living Rubber:

Smoke Green Shad Scale flake silicon skirting-FG1

Of course it may be one of those Internet how you perceive it things as well. 

Fishingskirts has clear tabs tabs under the “no flake” section, but they are frequently out...

clemmy

Clemmy,

I am on their wait list for so many skirt colors I feel like a stalker!

23 hours ago, mark poulson said:

Clemmy,

I am on their wait list for so many skirt colors I feel like a stalker!

I understand completely Mark! I come up with a new idea for a skirt, am all excited, go to add a few variations on this color, a few of that one, etc. Only to find out they are out of one of the colors I needed, so scrap the whole order...

• Haha 1