Ausangler

Who sells the most concentrated scent

A couple of weeks ago I received an order of a few pints of scent from a well known manufacturer, so I could sample them before placing a larger order.  All of the scents, beside the garlic had very little to no actual smell, if they weren't labelled then I wouldn't be able to tell them apart from each other.  On the other side of the coin, I have several nearly empty bottles of 10 year old scent, (Brand Unknown, no labels)  Shrimp, Earthworm, Crawfish and Shad and I can stand 5 metres from each of these bottles and tell exactly what they are.

I thought the latest order was from the same company as the old ones, but it is obviously not.  I'm not located in the states, so getting samples from every manufacturer is an expensive exercise.

Looking for advice on what company sells the smelliest most concentrated scent.

I would have to say...Smelly Jelly, the most powerful scent they have is Bass Feast

all of their scents are strong as heck but the bass feast is the head honcho. I got to meet the owner once at a show, told him I'm huge fan of his product and which one which one I liked which was  bass feast. He told me that the last batch they do, everything get opened up even in summer cause how strong the scent is.

hope I helped

Edited by Erick Darkman Prado
  • Like 1

Upper Hand Scents is another great one and looking at their website, I see they have a bunch of new scents that weren't available when I poured.......

http://www.upperhandscent.com/

I liked the hawg, hawg and anise, bass sauce, and garlic.   Each one of those were PLENTY stinky for me!

Also, I really liked the bait oils from Pro Cure....

https://www.pro-cure.com/

My favorites were anise plus, garlic plus, and minnow bait.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2