Painter1

Bullet Weight Mold

Yep, that's a Shawn Collins mold.  His ebay account is under CNC-works.  Be prepared to pay about $150 for the mold.  But the mold is first rate.

I also got a Hilts mold off eBay that makes them the way you want but I've only seen one other come up for sale.  But I don't watch religiously either.

I got several off of a guy on another forum. They are pretty hard to find, and they command a hefty price. Mine is Hilts as well. At one time I called Hilts to buy some, and they only run lots, when there is a big demand. I gave up on buying from Hilts, they never had any in stock. e-bay has some now and again.

Thanks for the intel.  This board is such a great resource .  LM even sent me the link. It is expensive but I bought it.  I have a friend who operates a fishing lodge in Mexico and this will enable me to help him and the local fishermen out.  

The locals fish for Tilapia  below the dam year around.  I will pick up a bunch of hooks for them also.  These folks don’t need a rod, reel or net; just some line and a coke can.  I always bring a big box of soft plastic worms and shad.   I only recently learned (as I’m slowly improving my bad Spanish) how badly the do-it bullet weight gets hung up in rocks without the concave. 

Thanks, again guys

Have you looked into just buying them in bulk from Cast Industries? I like pouring most of my own lead but these just are not worth my time. 

Come to think of it somewhere I have an old 1/4oz bullet weight mold. It is solid metal to include the handles but I do not have any pull pins. If I can find it I would let it go for $10 plus shipping.

Allen