dsqui

Jig mold suppliers

14 hours ago, dsqui said:

Not alot of options are there 

Yep, that is the dilemma. That is why almost everybody that buys molds gets them from Do-It. In the past, I've had very bad luck with Hilts getting any of t heir molds. Seems like  they never have any in stock. Good Luck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cadman said:

Yep, that is the dilemma. That is why almost everybody that buys molds gets them from Do-It. In the past, I've had very bad luck with Hilts getting any of t heir molds. Seems like  they never have any in stock. Good Luck

I've bought a couple molds from Pamela.  I just e-mail her first to see if they have them or if its one they are waiting on a production run of that one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CNC Molds N Stuff said:

I've bought a couple molds from Pamela.  I just e-mail her first to see if they have them or if its one they are waiting on a production run of that one. 

I've spoken to Pamela and yes she is very helpful. Problem is if you are going to sell items on a website you should have it in stock.  I waited for 6 -9 months for them to run production on a  concave worm weight. After this time I gave up because it still was not in production. My thought on this is  if you can't keep your inventory up, then take it off your website. There were many people at one time looking for this mold.  So what happened, anyone that had this mold and was selling it, price went thru the roof. All in all I got the mold on e-bay. They are hard to find and if you want one in good condition, you will pay for it dearly.

• Like 2

I own fishing molds from the following:

Do-It

Hilts

Lil Mac

Shawn Collins Customs

CNC Molds-N-stuff

Fishing weight moulds(in England)

The sinker shop(eBay store)

Herters

Penn sport

C. Palmer

Do-It does have the biggest selection.

Some of the mold manufacturers are no longer in business.

I think I am up to 120 molds in my shop right now.

Custom is the only real way to go for my bigger saltwater stuff.

Although it seems there would be more options out there, there really isn't.

Especially in the price range of a Do-It mold.