mark poulson

Whopper Plopper knockoffs

59 minutes ago, mtranger said:

Dinger baits is also suppose to a small quantity of 90mm up on his site  Monday the 16th at 7PM central. 

Shelts also has them from time to time

Thank you.

19 hours ago, JayBee said:

We've had snow in May before, an April blizzard is par for the course in Wisconsin.

Yup, hoping stuff finally starts to melt for the season opener in 2 weeks!

Thanks Dinger...  Just placed an order for some of your new ploppers  some Flat sides and eyes.  I'm really excited to get the ploppers,  I have been looking and waiting a while for these blanks and cant wait to throw some paint at them.

I watched a video the other day of a Whopper Plopper repaint. She uses the lures sold by River2Sea. She buys them in the "powder" color, the lures are already based out and just need a repaint. 

• Like 1

In her video she claimed that KO Ploppers don’t have the same action, for those that have used KO’s are you find this to be true? If so, what differences have you noticed, good and bad?

Edited by NM Hevi

We (Get Bit Custom Baits) just received a large order of 90mm, 110mm, and 130mm should be here Friday...they will be loaded in stock by tomorrow afternoon. (Friday)

• Like 1

Thanks Cougarftd....  I ordered a few 110 ploppers and some other misc things.  Now the bad part, waiting on shipping!  I'm ready to throw some paint at them and hit the water Lol

NM heavy - I am sure you will be happy with knock offs from reputable suppliers. Predator bass baits, Dinger custom, and Get Bit all use reputable manufacturers. These suppliers search out the manufacturers who have the best quality control. They also demand superior plastic. In some cases, they outperform the origionals. 

• Like 2

I just received my order from Get Bit. The  whopper ploppers are exceptional quality. Plastic is high grade. Tolerances are tight. Seams are beautiful. Speed of delivery was great as well. Thanks Cougar.