drdmh

Lure packaging inserts

So I finally got some details hammered out with a local scheels store to start carrying some of my lures. I ordered some clear boxes of various sizes. The problem I’m running into is getting the insert made. I basically just need my logo and some space to write the color and style of lure. Any ideas of a print shop that makes something like this?

I think about any print shop could do it for you and might also be able to do some attractive logo or design work too.  At minimum, you could go to a shop thst prints business cards and use those as your inserts.  They’re cheap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought some card stock at a local OfficeMax.  I used a template from Avery.com that was the approximate size of the backing card I wanted and printed them on my printer, front and back.  Cut them myself with a paper cutter.  While they weren't totally professional, customers didn't seem to care as they had all the appropriate info.  Card stock was less than $20, plus printer ink and your time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1