alex p

10-16 inch flat belly worm/snake

Anyone have a link to a 10 to 16 inch flat  belly worm or snake mold?  I've found big worms but the biggest flat belly is 7.25inches. 

Something close to the Gambler snake or the Yum mighty worm.  I've been searching but cant find anything.

Just call them and talk to Tammy she will point you in the right direction.  Looking through there book try mold 5x982, 5x983, 5x571, 5x898, 5x895, 5x648, 5x6471, or 5x246...im pretty sure the 5x982 is pretty spot on to what you are looking for though.  If u order it make sure u ask for a catalog alot easier flipping pages in there then online cause the lengths are right there and u don' have to click on every image u see to get length

Lure craft has some open pour molds, I'm  not familiar with the gambler or yum baits but I just ordered a 7",  9" from them

do it molds has a nice fat 13" mold. I love mine. It's comes in hand pour ( I have this one) and in injection

bonus.....enforcer mold from Canada has a groovy 7" grub with a great tail, I love mine

request a catalog for lure craft, they have a ton of stuff but they have a horrible web site, they are helpful and cool though if you call them or email

• Like 1