CNC Molds N Stuff

Large Hand Injector

Thanks guys.  I knew Bass Tackle had a ten ounce.  I thought I had seen a 12oz somewhere, but I can't find it.  I'm actually kind of fond of the Bass Tackle ones having tried a few different ones including several I made myself.  I'll have to look at the Do-It and see if its the same as the ones Caney Creek used to sell.   Ah reading comprehension.  You said bayonet.  I missed that the first time.  3 pins huh?  Nice.  Knurled too where it counts.  Can't beat that.  

The Lure Craft looks interesting, but it doesn't seem to say how big it is.   The description just seems to be a copy of the description used on the medium and small.  At only $69 I might buy one just to check it out.  This line kind of caught my attention after some of the arguments we have had in the past here on TU.  "We changed injectors because we felt these were better quality and safer for the same price."  They have a threaded nozzle.  I have used a threaded nozzle before (DelMart) as well as a slip fit nozzle, and I always liked the bayonet style myself for a combination of speed and nozzle retention.  All the ones I use on my test bench today are bayonet style.  

Anyway, I was asking about a larger injector because sometimes I need to suggest one,  and I don't really like making them.  They are easy enough to make, but the time to do it cuts into time for other things.  Every minute counts. 

Thanks again guys.

Edited by CNC Molds N Stuff

3 hours ago, CNC Molds N Stuff said:

Thanks guys.  I knew Bass Tackle had a ten ounce.  I thought I had seen a 12oz somewhere, but I can't find it.  I'm actually kind of fond of the Bass Tackle ones having tried a few different ones including several I made myself.  I'll have to look at the Do-It and see if its the same as the ones Caney Creek used to sell.   Ah reading comprehension.  You said bayonet.  I missed that the first time.  3 pins huh?  Nice.  Knurled too where it counts.  Can't beat that.  

The Lure Craft looks interesting, but it doesn't seem to say how big it is.   The description just seems to be a copy of the description used on the medium and small.  At only $69 I might buy one just to check it out.  This line kind of caught my attention after some of the arguments we have had in the past here on TU.  "We changed injectors because we felt these were better quality and safer for the same price."  They have a threaded nozzle.  I have used a threaded nozzle before (DelMart) as well as a slip fit nozzle, and I always liked the bayonet style myself for a combination of speed and nozzle retention.  All the ones I use on my test bench today are bayonet style.  

Anyway, I was asking about a larger injector because sometimes I need to suggest one,  and I don't really like making them.  They are easy enough to make, but the time to do it cuts into time for other things.  Every minute counts. 

Thanks again guys.

I'e used Lurecraft large a couple times at there shop I am almost positive it holds more then ten ounces