ddl

best airbrush store

i don't know if it's legal to do it,but i take the chance.

they are really quick to answer any questions ,i have been served like a king and they have a lots of paint brands and they've got all the createx colors possible  and price are really low,that low that i will no more buy my airbrush things from a canadian shop

here is the link https://spraygunner.com

if you know better let us know

hey mark the one that i get from them is a procon ps-290 and to be honest i have not seen yet a single advantage to get an iwata they are both made in japan and maybe after 7 -8 years of use i'll telling you  that my eclipse last longer ,but for now  seriously visually speaking i didn't see any difference .it's almost like an hp-th at with a difference of almost 300 bucks .it have a fan cap and a regular one so i can spray from 1/16 to 3 inch .but be careful if you have less than 1.2 cfm at 40 psi you will have to wait for your tank to load........it's just .5 mm but with the fan it's almost a spray gun

cheers

• Thanks 1

btw here is the review that kind of convince me that it was far to be junk

IT'S A BEAST ! im seriously totally in love with that model and the brand.i don't have a lot of experience but im 100% sure that you will not find better at that price range

Edited by ddl
  • Like 1