Johnny Z

Rubber skirt material

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where plain sheets of silicon or rubber skirt material that is NOT precut at all? I am making a lure system that needs clean sheets. Thanks 

You can get round rubber that isn’t cut but the color choices are limited. It is scored though to be divided into single strands after you tie it. I believe I ordered what I have from Barlow’s.

3 hours ago, dsqui said:

Lurecraft has flat and round living rubber in rolls same thing scored not cut 5ft up to not sure how long

Thank you. To clarify then, the sheets and rolled have no slits or scoring at all? 

Yeah, the round rubber I have is scored.  I would show a pic of it but the size is so limited now I can’t upload an example for you to see. 

On 6/30/2018 at 10:03 AM, dsqui said:

Lurecraft has flat and round living rubber in rolls same thing scored not cut 5ft up to not sure how long

Thank you. To clarify then, the sheets and rolled have no slits or scoring at all? 

I believe you would have to go to a manufacturer to get what you want.  I'm only guessing but they are probably overseas some place.  I heard at one time living rubber was manufactured in Vietnam.

Thanks. I found some silicone rubber tubing that can work. I will keep searching for the supplier of the skirt material prior to being cut into slits. 

• Like 1