Mavric

2 color injection machine

I wanted to share some pics of my custom 2 color machine i recently built.  I originally started with a single pot setup and then decided to double it up and add insulation. The original single setup had a hand crank that i decided had to go and added the motors.  I designed the system to be fully scale able with bigger pots and with a modular concept. The valve system is beyond smooth and doe's not use any external o-rings!!!

KIMG1195.jpg

KIMG1021.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Saugerman said:

Nice set up.

Thanks bud!!! I already got contacted by a couple people asking me to build them.  I work at a shop with Haas machines so this project was not that difficult. I sold the single color machine to a customer and he is beyond happy with the system and has already done thousands of lures with it. 

Hi ya Mavric, I am a tool and die maker in California and like craftsmanship. I have one of a kind baits and my new baits are going to be injected. Tournament Strong started out hand pouring for some of the best finesse anglers in the world. Now I am converting some of my favorite hand pour baits to injected. So Mavric I need a price for a single and a double.

Thank You, Randy Ipsen Tournament Strong