azsouth

avid bass tackle

I recently placed an order w/o any trouble.... But this was an e-mail I was sent the week before I ordered... 

"

Dear Valued Customers,

As many of you are aware there has been a large delay in orders over the last month. I want to apologize personally to anyone who had an order that got caught up in this backlog, it was the result of a huge change in my personal life which came about as a result of a sudden and un-expected end to a year long engagement to my now "ex" fiance' which also required me to completely re-structure my day to day life and living situation. I deeply regret and am truly sorry that this problem in my personal life affected my business so badly and I assure everyone we are now caught up to orders that were placed in the last 24 hours. If you have an order placed during the last 5 weeks that still does not have updated tracking it should update within 24 hours or less, if not please reply to this email with your order number. I have a trusted friend helping me out and we will now start to go through and respond to the many messages that we also got behind on. 

As an apology to everyone and in order to show we are ready to handle new orders there is a 25% off sale from now until Sunday at midnight. Just enter AVID725 at checkout to receive 25% off your entire order.

Thank You 

F. Webb"

• Like 1

i made an order some time early june without any hassle. made another transaction end of june, but this time after 2 weeks without news and status of my order in their website is "unfulfilled" i contacted them via fb.  they replied within 2 days and saying owner is going thru tough times, and was promised it will ship out in 3 days time. received the same mail as well as you guys and after 2 weeks status is still "unfulfilled", contacted them in fb, replied and said they will arrange... aug came and they are not replying me anymore. i raised the issue to paypal and now they are handling my case.

• Like 1