Tim Smiley

40 page Tutorial

Hello everyone. It’s been too many years.  I was wondering if somebody could help me. I made a 40 page to Tutorial on how to make hinged segment swim baits. I used PVC outdoor molding materials & posted it on this website. If anybody knows about this tutorial and you can help me find it, I would appreciate it. 

By the way everybody on this website taught me everything I needed to know on how to make swim baits. Thanks again. 

Tim

I found my old YouTube channel 4swimbait., where I posted videos of testing the swim baits in the bathtub & some in the Delta. I will see if I can find the photos I used for the tutorial and possibly re-write it again. 

The reason I was reaching out to is because, we had a house fire in January,  Everybody got out safely, thank god. We will rebuild & replace items as we go. Thanks again (TackleUndergroud) for teaching and helping me build from scratch.  I’ll never forget the knowledge or memories.