Kreate

Color changing paint. Color Shifting paint, powder pearls. Paint

2 minutes ago, 21xdc said:

I just eyeball... I have no recipe. 

I've read here on TU that you have to really careful using Future, because it sets up so hard if you don't clean your airbrush really well, and really quickly.

Does your mixture have that same characteristic, or is it more forgiving?

• Like 1

I just bought all the colors offered for $1.49 per bottle at Jo Ann Fabrics. I thinned with Future Floor Finish and it spray as well if not better than createx through my brush's .  Future is not a wax... It is an acrylic flow enhancer and water soluble. 

1534030400_zps1u6ctqzo.jpg

future2_01.jpg

Edited by 21xdc
  • Like 1

I also use the floor care and a little water ...works pretty well as long as you stay away from the "extreme glitter" and colors like that, the glitter is just too large...i work in the automotive field and have started using some PPG water based wax and grease remover as a spray through cleaner...it can be diluted way way down and I havnt had any problems with the floor care drying and sticking up the brush. 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, 21xdc said:

I just bought all the colors offered for $1.49 per bottle at Jo Ann Fabrics. I thinned with Future Floor Finish and it spray as well if not better than createx through my brush's .  Future is not a wax... It is an acrylic flow enhancer and water soluble. 

1534030400_zps1u6ctqzo.jpg

future2_01.jpg

Did you get the Color Shift on sale?  I haven't been able to find Color Shift for less than $3.99 for 2 oz. bottle and that's at Wal-Mart.

JoAnn's Fabric were I am has them listed between $4.99-5.99 / 2 oz. bottle.