Lucid_Vax

What is the best dye to use?

All I can say is congrats to all who have had a great experience with them. I assumed as much and have stated it several times.

To all who do not understand my point or are not seeing it as I am, that is fine as well. I encourage you all to use them to your heart's content.

I posted my opinion based on the experience I have had with them and will continue to do so just likely on other sites. Simple enough.

• Like 1

Well you can blame me them because a long time ago I asked if they could start shipping with Usps and they did. The only other option was ground ups. That’s a week and a half for me to get even a small order. I understand how frustrating it can be when you need something and it gets delayed. If you do not use them in the future you will be missing out on some really great products. Not that this will make you feel better I ship with Usps all the time and this week I send out a package to the same address and it said 3 days. When I got my email notification of acceptance it said delivery Saturday, that’s four days. But don’t be surprised if you get it earlier than Friday. I am hoping you get it tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

I had a friend one time who was pretty rude to a customer service rep via email. When he realized he was wrong instead of emailing an apology or just going on like nothing happened, he started an entirely new account and happily did business with them for years.

I mentioned this one time when he was talking about how great the  company was and with a straight face he looks at me and said, "I don't know what you're talking about." :lol:

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Well you can blame me them because a long time ago I asked if they could start shipping with Usps and they did. The only other option was ground ups. That’s a week and a half for me to get even a small order. I understand how frustrating it can be when you need something and it gets delayed. If you do not use them in the future you will be missing out on some really great products. Not that this will make you feel better I ship with Usps all the time and this week I send out a package to the same address and it said 3 days. When I got my email notification of acceptance it said delivery Saturday, that’s four days. But don’t be surprised if you get it earlier than Friday. I am hoping you get it tomorrow. 

Sure, not saying that I will never order from them again. If I can get it elsewhere, I just will.

Mother Nature has a lot to do with how quickly you get your express packages. Most of those express packages are carried via air freight. The last couple weeks we have had major early winter storms that disrupted service all over the US because it disrupted the Hub cities where the freight gets sorted. Memphis, New York, Indianapolis, and Louisville. Certainly not the retailers fault.

• Thanks 3

I agree with Frank that if you don't order from them anymore you  are losing out on some great products. Quite possible the the weather has caused problems. I've had orders from other places be late when major storms stopped the dead in their tracks.

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1