Parishomme

Bojon Cd/Dvd Tube Dipping

On 9/19/2018 at 3:17 PM, Erick Darkman Prado said:

Getting that video is like pulling teeth I swear

main reason I still want that CD out in the open is that it will soon be a lost technique 

and that is unacceptable.  Like I said, I gave up and just bought a tube mold from angling AI. Going to make a rolling cutter ( also a Bojons information that took me month to find a picture of on line) but as you can see, still no video

I'll post what I could find

Erick -

If you go back to the original thread where JSC announced the passing of Bojon (www.tackleunderground.com/community/topic/27857-bojon), among the replies, two members said they had a copy of Bojon's DVD: Smallmouthaholic and trfishin. Maybe reach out to them?

I don't know how much effort you've put into this search, but you might try researching old threads to see who Bojon communicated with and see if anyone else might have gotten a copy. It'll be time consuming, but I guess it depends on how badly you really want it... And there's no guarantee you're going to find anything.

Good luck.

Rick

Edited by rixon529
Fixed text.
  • Like 1

I've been trying for years...YEARS

ive poke and prodded and I had a few people offer then nothing

its not a big deal to put up the information but man people hold on to it like its Gold, I just stopped trying, I'm not going to ice skate up hill anymore, I just bought a mold and I'm happy, I'm not a fan of losing anything. I don't care if it's easy or not complicated it's a technique that's going to get lost.

have you tried just looking it up on the web? I have and it's the same, no one wants to give up the ghost.  I'm  done searching, getting my hopes high and then getting key down so I just bought my mold and I also learned how to dip tubes,  

i found a different group on Facebook that holds nothing back when it comes to helping, I spend most my time on there learning and now teaching, getting info here has become a hassle, I rarely come on here cause on the FB pages guys actually try to help each other with everything, my learning curve tripled  at least, on here it's like pulling teeth and that's a shame cause the whole point of this site is to help

good luck to anyone trying to get that info, I'm out of the loop

• Sad 1

On 11/27/2018 at 5:07 AM, Erick Darkman Prado said:

I've been trying for years...YEARS

ive poke and prodded and I had a few people offer then nothing

its not a big deal to put up the information but man people hold on to it like its Gold, I just stopped trying, I'm not going to ice skate up hill anymore, I just bought a mold and I'm happy, I'm not a fan of losing anything. I don't care if it's easy or not complicated it's a technique that's going to get lost.

have you tried just looking it up on the web? I have and it's the same, no one wants to give up the ghost.  I'm  done searching, getting my hopes high and then getting key down so I just bought my mold and I also learned how to dip tubes,  

i found a different group on Facebook that holds nothing back when it comes to helping, I spend most my time on there learning and now teaching, getting info here has become a hassle, I rarely come on here cause on the FB pages guys actually try to help each other with everything, my learning curve tripled  at least, on here it's like pulling teeth and that's a shame cause the whole point of this site is to help

good luck to anyone trying to get that info, I'm out of the loop

Which facebook group?

• Like 1

The issue I have run into is getting a tall enough container to dip 4" flipping tubes. I made my own rods and have been using measuring cups but the tubes are only 3.5 inches or so and I can't get them any longer due to the depth of the cups. I guess I could give the horizontal dipping a try but I feel like I couldn't get them as even as I have the vertical dipped ones. Has anyone found deeper containers that are microwave safe that could produce 4-5 inch tubes?

23 hours ago, fishfryky said:

The issue I have run into is getting a tall enough container to dip 4" flipping tubes. I made my own rods and have been using measuring cups but the tubes are only 3.5 inches or so and I can't get them any longer due to the depth of the cups. I guess I could give the horizontal dipping a try but I feel like I couldn't get them as even as I have the vertical dipped ones. Has anyone found deeper containers that are microwave safe that could produce 4-5 inch tubes?

How about the 2 cup anchor measuring cups? I use my 1 cup the most, but the 2 cup will do it for sure.

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1