johnk

Salt water blanks

10 posts in this topic

I've picked up some beat up salt water lures at flea markets-tag sales striped them down and Jig Skinned them or do my old lady shower curtain perch paint job I use them for pike fishing.One place I go to sells them as decorations in cottages and I can usually get three big Rebels\Bombers for 10$.I don't know what volume you are looking for but this works for my needs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree Lurepartsonline.com-good selection. JigSkinz.com offers finished and unfinished lures. I offer finished jigs at MDRTackle.com

• Thanks 1

I have deleted all posts related to selling lures and excise taxes.

The forums are not for selling! If you have lures for sale, feel free to post them in the classifieds section.

Also,  the debate about excise tax isn't appropriate unless the post is specifically about taxes. Baiting a user so you can gripe and rant is unnecessary.

• Thanks 2

Hum 2 outta 3 are advertisements for sellers that should also be in the classifieds but I see lurepartsonline is in both guess my adblock can't do it all

• Like 2

On 10/2/2018 at 5:21 PM, johnk said:

Anyone know any sites that sell saltwater lures ? 

hey john i posted the lure blanks you wanted in the classified section hope they are what you want!

30 minutes ago, big blue2 said:

hey john i posted the lure blanks you wanted in the classified section hope they are what you want!

hey john send me your email address to get pictures of lure blanks thanks bigblue2