Joelh831

Weed guards

Hey guys need some help here. I'm looking for some long weed guard. The only ones I've been able to find are 1 3/4 in length and I need to get some that are atleast 2 inches or preferably 2 1/4 or bigger. Does this size even exist if so where can I find them or if possible to make how can I make them. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, Joelh831 said:

Hey guys need some help here. I'm looking for some long weed guard. The only ones I've been able to find are 1 3/4 in length and I need to get some that are atleast 2 inches or preferably 2 1/4 or bigger. Does this size even exist if so where can I find them or if possible to make how can I make them. Thanks. 

Joel,

Call up Kayser Lure Co as posted above. He has 2" weedguards  in stock. If you want 2-1/4, that would be a custom size, and he would have to make a production run. I believe when I spoke to him couple of years ago, a production run is 10K.

6 hours ago, cadman said:

Joel,

Call up Kayser Lure Co as posted above. He has 2" weedguards  in stock. If you want 2-1/4, that would be a custom size, and he would have to make a production run. I believe when I spoke to him couple of years ago, a production run is 10K.

Thank you I just checked them out and it looks like they do carry the 2 inch weed guards. I’ll place my order once I receive my new molds just to make sure. Thank you. 

6 hours ago, cadman said:

Joel,

Thanks Cadman. Yea I just seen them on thier site. I’m defiantly going to order the 1000 pack from them. Thank you.