Be VERY CAREFUL if you spray any flammable products. The atomized product becomes a mass of fumes that can EXPLODE when going through an exhaust fan. Plus the brush or gun will most likely be short lived if you don't clean 100% each time...  I think you get a better job/coverage when dipped or brushed. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2018 at 3:24 AM, 21xdc said:

Be VERY CAREFUL if you spray any flammable products. The atomized product becomes a mass of fumes that can EXPLODE when going through an exhaust fan. Plus the brush or gun will most likely be short lived if you don't clean 100% each time...  I think you get a better job/coverage when dipped or brushed. 

Thank you,  great advice.

On 10/20/2018 at 3:44 AM, ravenlures said:

2X what 21xdc said. I sprayed clear coat and never will again, dipping is better and safer. Make sure if you chose too, get  a sealed motor and a good respirator. Just cleaning the gun is bad enough.

Wayne

Looks like I'll just stick to brush and dip

On 10/21/2018 at 7:29 AM, mark poulson said:

If you are going to build an exhaust system for volatile fumes, be sure to get and explosion proof exhaust fan.  Those are the specific words to look for:  explosion proof.

I'm just going to stick to the basic brush and dip lol