pymybob

weight forward spinner question

weight-forward-spinner2.jpg.9f1a3b8163ce97f3bddec8f14064eef9.jpg

Looking for anyone that can tell me the best/easiest way to make the connection link so I can attach the wire to the eyelet on the weight forward spinner - see attachment.  I have round bend pliers, a twist tech wire former and the results are okay but I'm looking for perfection!

Any tips, video links, etc. would be helpful!

All the weight forward spinners that I pour are a solid wire thru the lead head. Mine are similar to the Erie Dearie. I don't know how the swiveling works for you, but the solid Erie Dearie style is what most people buy. If you are pouring these yourself, then I would suggest find the correct wire length you need from loop to tag end. Then put a kink in the wire somewhere in the middle of the body. This will keep the lead head from sliding down. Pour your head, and then add a loop on the tag end. Or I would eliminate the wire completely in front of the lead head, and tie directly to the lead head. Why is the extra piece of wire there? If you look at the Erie Dearie, you will see how clean the bait is with no extra frills. BTW welcome to TU.