Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trick trout

New and improved 5 piece trout

9 posts in this topic

this is my new and improved 5 piece trout swimbait. First off the joints are a new improvement to the swimbait, which there is really no gap in between each peice. Second, the fins are a new material i have found that works totally awesome, its a plastic that is very durable yet bends at the touch of your finger.

this bait is about 2 1/2 inches shorter than my first 5 piece trout swimbait which makes it exactly 6 inches, weighs exactly 1.2 oz.

i have only been able to try it in my sink since the lake near me is closed but from what i can see it is going to be a killer.

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

second_trout.jpg

new_trout_2.jpg

third_trout.jpg

1042_thumb.attach

1043_thumb.attach

1044_thumb.attach

Awesome. What other word is there to describe this. :!: Even Lucky Craft's Live Pointer have to take a back seat now. :D

I've always wanted to add fins & stuff to my lures but couldn't find the right material, can you please tell what's this new material you've found? Can it be moulded, printed or it's a sheet to cut.... You're getting me all excited. :P

nathan, my parents locked me away in our dungen and gave a some tools and told me to start building baits and making money. :P

but thanks again guys for your compliments, also wondering if you have any suggestions for changes?