RM3

FG12 size pins for Do-It molds

Hey guys, been a long time lurker here and a member for a short while.  Gotta say, this forum is the best, regardless of the subject matter tis one is first rate.

My question is: I seem to remember someone on here having turned down standard pins from the FG30 size to FG12 size. If so, who was it and does he sell pins?

Edited by RM3

Are you talking about a reducer pin to turn the FG-30 size into an FG-12 or do you want a pin for a mold that uses the FG-12 size weedguard?  I'm asking because the pins that are turned down are made so you can use the smaller size weedguard in a jig mold made for the larger weedguard. I know there are some that are looking for pins for the 1/8oz poison tail or the football jig that uses the FG-12 weedguard and the turned down pins won't work for that application.

Smalljaw, I am referring to turned down pins for using the smaller guards in molds that normally use the FG30.  I have always liked the smaller weedguards  on the Strike King swim jigs around grass and want to start using something similar in my own jigs.

BTW, your YouTube videos have really helped me up my game in making jigs. Thank you Sir for taking the time to produce them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RM3 said:

Hey guys, been a long time lurker here and a member for a short while.  Gotta say, this forum is the best, regardless of the subject matter tis one is first rate.

My question is: I seem to remember someone on here having turned down standard pins from the FG30 size to FG12 size. If so, who was it and does he sell pins?

Welcome to TU. I may have what you want. Send me a PM  with your e-mail or phone number.

• Like 1