Cole's Customs

used plastic organization

A bunch of zip lock bags that will go into 5 gallon buckets later. I also started putting sticky notes inside the bags saying what color they were and if it had salt or not. 

I have a couple different colors that are very close to each other and sometimes I forget which is which if they aren't labeled.

I put mine in empty  folgers coffee cans & write on them with a sharpie what color. I also put what colorant number on it too like lureworks junebug 125. If it's something i've taken multiple colors to make a certain color ( example matching zooms ruby red) i have all recipies for each bait i've made in that color written down in a notebook so i know exactly  how much plastisol, colorant brand & number with  the amount of drops, glitter, salt etc. i used to make it. This way i can repeat it when necessary after i've reach the shade i wanted  in each bait since each can be different due to thicknesses etc.

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1