Alakai

Angling AI Injection Tube Mold

Yep i have it.  I  am going to possibly try laminates tomorrow to see how this mold does with a dual injector if i have time.  I usually don't sale because i'm usually so busy with work that i don't have time. I am on vacation now until the 2nd of Janurary though. Pm me & i'll see if  it's something i'm interested in doing. May be able to help you out.

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 1

Nope it's the double dipper. After you cut the tails & roll them in salt they look a lot different. In the 2 color tube thread the right one is a zoom & my 2 colored one  on the left. You can tell by the pic there isn't really much if  any difference. These work great for me here, but you may be wanting something totally different then what i would use here though too. If heavy salt was mixed in the plastic instead of just rolling them in it  it may make a difference too.  Schoolmaster or DaveMc would be a good one to ask about that.

Hey Les, not looking to salt any of the tubes. I'm actually looking at your pictures to see the "taper" that the double dipper is supposed to have but I just don't see much. Josh at AI wrote me back via FB and told me that the DD has a .550 and the slender is .440.  I really am not looking for any taper in my baits either so not sure at this point. Thanks for the shots though, appreciate the picture

Yep I screwed up & didn’t rotate them 90*. That’s the color I wanted them though. Black with blue flake on one half of each  bait& blue with blue flake on the other side. I wondered how the angling ai mold would laminate, but it does a fine job.  

Edited by Les Young
  • Like 2