there you go.... any type of jar that has a good lid and seal will work.  I know nothing about Air Brush Restorer, but years ago I tried everything.  Blades and Baits (JT) turned me on to simple green and my issues were solved.  Just an idea for you as I have no intention on telling anyone what to do.  lol 

Simple green, I will have to look into that.  I was just wondering the same question to myself.  Also, I accidently soaked my air valve in restorer overnight and it loosened up the rubber gasket on the little air nozzle.  I probably should not have done that, so just a warning I suppose, make sure you aren't soaking anything with a rubber gasket.

• Like 1

right out of the gallon jug straight.  do not let it sit in simple green for weeks at a time.  Over night, brush and wipe clean.  put back together and shoot a little thinner through it and your done.  That tip came from Blades and Baits years ago.  you will be very happy with the outcome.  buzz me if you need help.

Tally

• Like 1